Thursday, March 27, 2008


YCamaraderie



sorry for the short hiatus every now and then.
this whole week had been a pretty busy week for me,
catching up with my homework and stuffs.
But Im proud to annouce that
I, ALEX KUA WENJIE, HAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED EVERYTHING :D
thus explains why Im here sitting comfortably in front of the computer blogging :D
this whole week was a rather happy week for me,
other than the homwork crisis, everything's perfectly fine :D
results are back, sucked like hell. : /
let's just say somehow I expected the result to be like these.
anyway, guess Im gonna work hard from NOW ON. :D
I'll not joke too much, so next time if you say something
funny and I didnt laugh, please dont take offence (:
anyway after school supposed to have Triple S,
but they "cancelled" it as the teachers had a meeting.
BUT we had to stay in class, so I finished up my POA homework. :DD
after school, studied with Godzilla, WeiJie, & Chao Teng. (:
surprised that I studied with them right? Hahas.
actually my main purpose of sitting there is to accompany
Godzilla as well as do literature together with him. ((:
hahas, and MIRACULOUSLY we have 4 people
whom had never set their ass on the canteen to study, STUDYING!








yep, impressive right? These are the four.
Ernest, WeiYang, WeiJie, and Godzilla :D
actually Godzilla had long finished his work and was playing the games
on my phone, so I asked him to take a pen and pretend. Hahas.
If you see carefully, you'll see my handphone on the bottom left. (:
SILLY GODZILLA :X
both Egg Head and I have to agree that Godzilla didnt do much work. Hahas.
but at least he finished one whole poem which was due today (:

seeing them working so hard just motivates me to do better (:
okay, two pictures to end off the post,
I'll post the other pictures asap :DD



Godzilla's such a glutton! :x
throughout the self studying session, he was eating & eating
like he lived on it. Hahas(:
that stupid cute Godzilla. ((:

No comments: