Friday, March 28, 2008


YProposition & Opposition

somehow I felt rejuvenated after having my shower.
two hours ago I was still outside roaming in town with Usachan and Lady Tori :/
shall digress about that later :)
school was boring.
seems like out of let's say 250 days in school, there's only one day which is fun.
P(having fun in school) = 1/250 :D
that's probability, which I learnt today in math class :DD
anyway the other lessons were breezing past so there's nothing much I can talk about.
Except that I was literally bored to tears as KOH wasnt in class and there's probably
nobody to talk to AND Godzilla had to scare me while I was semi-dreaming. :/
so BORED that I had to asked for permission to go toilet when all I did was to
go toilet, wash my hands, smile gleefully into the mirror, and go back .
after school went to had lunch at 400 plus (here comes the interesting part)
as you know, in case you didnt, our common hangout place after school
would be at the coffee shop, where we would have spaghetti as our lunch.
so as normal as any other day, we had our lunch at the same place.
WE = Superwoman, Bitch, Lady Tori, Yellow Angel, Usachan and Me.
as usual, everyone ordered spaghetti except Bitch who ate Mee Goreng?
Okay, that's not the point.
Towards the end of out eating, Bitch couldnt finish her food and said :
Bitch(B) : "Sorry Serena, I couldnt finish the food"
Yellow Angel(YA) : "Never mind"
Me : "Huh? Why must say sorry to her?"
Usachan(U) : "You dont know meh? Everytime one of you guys
waste food, she'll have to pray for 3 hours when she goes home"
Me : *gasps in horror* "THREE HOURS?!?!"
YA : "Yeah so if 1 person is 3 hours, 2 pax = 6 hours"
by this time I had finished my fish(which I dont intend to finish)
& everything on my plate, while everyone was still calmly eating.
then after a momentary period of silence ...
YA : *hysterical laughter*
Me : "what are you laughing about?"
U : "Bluff you one lah!"
then it finally dawned on me that I wasnt talking to some ordinary people,
but my Clique, and one of their hobbies is to be exaggerating and sarcastic,
causing people to suffer in a fate worst than death. :)
so the after effect was me with a stomach stored with rations to last for a year.
after that Mdm Lau acc us to the Literature Festival briefing :D
cause we're taking part in the unseen and set text debate (( :
after the whole thing which ended at 5.20, Mdm Lau dropped us at
some busstop where we walked to Far East to have dinner(:
It was so torturous looking for presents for people okay ?!?!
We were shopping for loads of people's presents :D
we were really sort of painting the town red, like what Mdm Lau said :D
okay, shall end here :D
there's lessons tmr from 8 to 10. Zzz
at least it's e math, which is soooooo much better :D
let's put at end to this.

No comments: