Saturday, March 22, 2008


YCousteau


OBS was definitely fun but tiring.
Shall not digress about my lousy mood.
Im hopeless, abysmal, despondent, and angry at myself.
If you dont have a clue to what happen, dont bother asking me.

I wna apologise to the following people for delaying their time :
DuanDuan, Muhd, QiuLing, Dear, WeiJie, YewFai, PeiXia, Hanafi
Serene, Rebecca, & the other NVSS and St Andrew students.
Im super sorry for delaying your time to go home.
Especially DuanDuan, cause I lost his forever-so-cute baby photo.
IM SOOOOOO SORRY DUANDUAN! :(

Then I wna thank the following people for your comforting msges & incessant calls :
(especially WeiJie, DuanDuan & Dear)
WeiJie, Duanduan, YewFai, QiuLing, Dear, Sheena, Joan, Yuwon, Hanafi.
I specially thanked WJ because he sort of "informed" my clique.
& DuanDuan because he kept asking if I was alright, even on msn.
Not forgetting dear who lent me money but in the end I didnt use it.
Thanks loads to WJ, DuanDuan & Dear!

Sheena called me while I was still sobbing & asked me what happened.
Sheena : (after a round of comforting) Dont cry already lah!
Me : (still sobbing) Im not crying already! (then sort of forced a laughter out)
Sheena : Dont fake lorh. You're still crying.
I sort of thought she'll know cause when I tried to laugh, the tears went into my mouth.
Superwoman knows me best.
Thanks Superwoman!

Next was my 24/7 bitch, Yuwon.
thanks for your comforting msg!
Thank you Bitch!

After that came a call from my all-time bestie, Joany.
She too comforted me asked me not to be sad anymore.
Thank you Joany!

Seriously, I couldnt ask for anything more.
I have friends who care soooo much about me, comforting me,
kept asking if I was alright, lending me money, called & sms me,
what more could I probably ask for?

Came back with souvenirs, aplenty of mosquito bites, abrasions, scars,
blue blacks, burnt tongue, sun burns & cuts.
I only bought souvenirs for those who asked me to.
Mosquito bites were inevitable, as well as abrasions, scars,
blue blacks and lastly sun burns.
Burnt tongue was due to me sharing instant noodles with DuanDuan.
I was walking to my tent when I saw him eating his noodles,
so I got hungry and he shared it with me.
But I didnt know that it was super hot, so I just took a mouthful,
put it into my mouth and thus burn my tongue.
Now my tongue's sort of weird, I dont know why.
& I dont know why but my Godzilla seems to be very forgetful.
Firstly he lent my utensils, then next was my pen, but it's alright.
If you ask me to lend to some Tom, Dick or Harry, I'll have to consider.
Basically NVSS is among this 4 watches :
Cook, Cousteau, Da Gama and Hillary.
That's all Im gonna say.


ADVERTORIAL:
DuanDuan wanted me to help him advertise his newly created friendster.
so since Godzilla helped me sooooo much, Im doing a favour for him.
If you dont mind having another friend in friendster,
then add him in your friendster account at:

No comments: