Monday, March 10, 2008


YTwo Faces Of Me.


caught 2 Faces Of My Girlfriend today together with Egg Head & Yellow Angel.
it was rather sad nearing the end but the show sure ended well :D
Wanted to watch Leap Year, but based on hearsay, it doesnt sound nice. :/
anyway you shouldnt miss 2 Faces Of My Girlfriend ! :DD
It's laughter with confusion with sadness all mixed together.
I guess everyone has their 2 faces. (:
At first I was contemplating between August Rush and 2 Faces Of My Girlfriend.
But I guess I didnt regret my decision :D
okay okay, anyway before that met Egg Head at twelve.
I guessed because of the bad weather, the bus went slow or smth.
Cause I went down at 11.50, & the bus came at 12.05 ?
that was when i received Egg Head's msg :

Egg Head : Lexy.where are you.

Me : Lol. Stuck at the bus stop. Where are you?

just as I punched the "send" button, the bus came.

EH : Stuck at the bus stop too.lets see who arrive first.or let's
meet at the bus interchange.

Me : Lol. Meet at interchange shop. The one that sells mag.

EH : Got two leh.the further one or the one near to the 804.

Me : Lol the one closer to 804. Also closer to northpoint one. Hahas(:

By now I've reached northpoint and walking to the shop.

EH : No need to say liao loh.i now in the bus.

Me : Then let's see who wins. CAUSE IM ALREADY AT NORTHPOINT!(:

with that, she said :

EH : Idiot.still say at bus stop.


and when she came she was ranting about what a cheater am I. hahas(:
after that went to check the timing and bought bubble tea.
Then met up with Lady Tori, Usachan and Yellow Angel at the food court. :D
when we went into teh cinema, it was totally empty!
Egg Head, Yellow Angel and me were making a fool out of ourselves.
Yellow Angel kept asking if we've entered the correct cinema,
while Egg Head and I were behind laughing and afraid at the same time. Hahas!
I guess I'll be alone at home tmr, cause Alan said he wanted to
go to work with Pops tmr. (more like spending Pop's $$)


"Love only fails when we fail to love."

No comments: