Saturday, March 08, 2008


YWhen the going gets tough.

I was totally bored rotting at home today.
When I went online, there were so few people online.
then I remembered that some of them attended UG camp.
some of them : Ridduan, Weijie, Benjamin etc
so the whole day was spent on doing 3 POA questions,
and sitting in front of the computer finishing my Jelly Beans :D
Alan has yet to find out that I've opened his share of Jelly Beans.
anyway it's bound to expire if he just leaves it in the shelf.
today is like a dry run of how it's gonna be like during the holidays.
boring, mediocre and nothing else.
okay, since Im feeling so bad that it's such a short post,
I'll end it with a joke (:
There is this boy, John, who's going to a clinic.
Upon reaching there, he took a queue number and sat down.
Suddenly, John hears someone crying.
Curious, he turned to the side and was surprised to see
that it was his friend David.
John then asked David why he was crying.
John : "Why are you crying?"
David : "Im here for a blood sample."
John : "So ?"
David : "They're gonna cut my finger."
Upon hearing that, John burst into tears, crying louder then David.
David : "Why are you crying now?"
John : "Because Im here for a URINE SAMPLE"
HAHAS!
sometimes Im sooo glad God gave me a cheerful personality (((((::::

No comments: