Friday, March 07, 2008

YFriday = "Fry Day"


somehow I feel that my muscles are aching so much I need a masseur.
the reason why it's Fry Day today is because It's super HOT today! Zzz.
Social Studies test was postponed to next friday, thus we have to return to school.
anyway I really Really REALLY wanna Thank Superwoman, Bitch and Egg Head[:
although Egg Head was just there playing with my hair. :x
Thank You Superwoman for the incessant tissues,
and Bitch(with Egg Head too) for the comforting words. [:
I didnt "did that" because I scored very low for the test,
I "did that" because I just need to relieve stress & trauma,
and that was the only way I thought of.
But I must say, I held it back for very long.
Until Egg Head came to me and started saying dont be sad, Hahas.
But it's not her fault (:
okay, random pictures and Im done for the day. ((:









the last one's specially for one and only Ridduan. Hahas :D
and we had to bring all our books home today. :/
Holidays are gonna be spent on Homework, Ktv, Library, and more homework.
Whatever.

No comments: