Thursday, March 06, 2008



YOver-possessive.

today marks the end of the traumatising MOCK EXAM PERIOD!

REJOICE!

Not.
While others are happily relaxing, using their computer, going out,
Im stucked at home studying terrorism.
Im sure the other HIstory students are drowned in their books too,
all trying to figure what's OPEC and stuff. -.-
seriously, Im so ____________ exhausted already.
was supposed to catch 2 faces of my girlfriend with Egg Head today.
But yesterday my comp was being a bitch so couldnt connect to the internet
and check the timing at Yishun Golden Village.
Pops said my eye bags are so big he can stuff a chick inside. Haha.
anyway, just have to bear till tmr and It's our school break!
PLUS another week due to OBS :D
thus a total of two weeks. :x
KOH left for Australia today and will be back only on the 18th,
when I'll be most probably suffering in OBS. Hahas.
okay, guess I'll have to continue mugging now.
_______ social studies. ><

No comments: