Saturday, March 29, 2008


YSaturday Supplementary


yeah I know it's rather ironic,
or rather, what Godzilla would say, an oxymoron. :)
since weekends are supposed to be used for resting and completing your homework :D
however I have to say the lesson was rather interesting :DD
teacher for the day :


Mr Latiff ! :D
He's the most self-sacrificing, best (and the most stubborn) teacher I've ever seen! (:
shall digress about that later :D
throughout the lesson I was taking pictures with a whole load of people :D












I dont know why but It seems like Baboon always looks so innocent in
front of the camera, when in actual fact he's the big bad monkey! Heh :x
& silly boy looks so different from last time, without his specs and everything (:


from what you can see, you think they're studying right ?
you're WRONG. they're actually ......................................


LOOKING AT THE ONLINE MENU OF MACDONALD
AND CALLING MACDELIVERY! :D
impressive isnt it ?
the reason why I said Mr Latiff was stubborn was because :
1. He was ill and had to take medicine, but found out that he left it in the car.
So we promptly told him to go down and get it while we do the sums.
But incessant questions kept popping up and he couldnt leave,
& he kept saying that he'll eat his medicine LATER, which probably is never.
So Zhiwei finally got the key from him and took the medicine on his behalf.
2. After ordering MacDelivery, everyone rushed to the canteen to eat.
But then, there's a second batch of students coming in for lessons,
thus he doesnt have time to sit down comfortably and enjoy his meal,
which mind you, was majority paid by him!
so we kept asking him to eat his burger & all he could say was later. :/
my my, arent we caring students ? ((((((((:::::::::
as I've said, he paid majority of the bill.
thus it was a la him treating the whole bunch of students, excluding Superwoman & me. (:
okay, just one more picture to post :D


just drew it out of boredom (: Heh :x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIGRESS!

I've been thinking whether it was right of me to swallow my pride and take your
___________ insults with a pinch of salt, but I thought it wasnt worth it.
Yeah, I know it was pretty bad of me to hit someone who is already in pain,
but please get this straight :
It was all out of fun and all of it was voluntary!
I didnt tie that person round a tree and torture him like how a sadist would, okay?!
and it was that person who came to find me first.
It's not like I have all the time in the world to just go up to that person and
disturb (in a nice way) him.
I dont even know why did I just stand there and smile back at you,
while you were happily scolding me like I was in the wrong.
so know who you're talking to next time okay, AUNTIE! *rolls eyes*

No comments: