Friday, March 14, 2008


YRendezvous
Humanities lecture was _______________
finally I know what it feels like to be totally speechless.
It was 40 mins test followed by a half an hour break & lecture till 12. :D
Baboon was in a rather good mood today & sort of entertained me during lesson.
Entertain includes :
- Hitting my finger so hard it hurts,
- Pushing my hand when Im writing,
- Punching the buttons on my watch like I had $ to buy another.
yeah I know, even I myself would cringe at this kind of entertainment. Haha!
after school stayed back with Joan to do a little work.
after that went home, took a shower and OFF TO KTV! :D
we were jumping on the sofa non-stop
& screaming & singing all together, a la haunted mansion. Haha!
Duet-ed with loads of people, all I think :D
alright, Pictures please! :D



In case you didnt know, Mr DuanDuan aka Godzilla is my CamMan :D
He seems to be around everytime I wna camwhore. ^^










Im sooooooo in love with clique :D
anyway Duanduan called me today & it was super hilarious :
*phone rings*
*I ran into my room to pick up the call, while running I answered the call*
*when turning into my room, almost fell cause was wearing slippers at home*
Me : "Whooaoaoao!"
Duanduan : "Hello?"
LOL, that isnt the only part, after that :
Me : "Hello!"
DD : "Hello"
*awkward silence*
DD : "Im Ridduan."
*burst into another round of laughter* LOL.
Me : "Hahas I know, I have caller ID."
he's seriously super funny and cute. Hahas.
anyway He called to ask if I wanted to buy solid fuel cause He's going beach road. :D
THANK YOU DUAN DUAN.
He saved me from a lonely trip down to Beach Road,
if not tmr you'll see that I'll be blogging about how I went beach road alone (:
anyway let me just tell you what Im gna blog about tmr :
Someone being a total ass & treating people equally.
two different topics in a post, so expect nasty stuffs :)
what can I do? Im Alex remember ? :)

No comments: