Thursday, March 13, 2008


YA whole load of Nothing.



It's a month filled with financial worries, especially because you've been spending
a lot more than you should. And with the short school holidays, you've splurged on a lot of unnecessary things. To quickly get out of this slump, offer help and services to your parents.



Somehow I have a feeling what Teenage horoscope was referring to me.
I don't know why, but I'm currently broke.
Broke as in no money in your wallet,
broke as in having to worry about not having money that kinda broke.
I still have a cheque waiting to be put into my account though :D
Digressing, Sky of LOVE was Terrific! :D
All the main actors and actresses are super hot! :D
But I must say, it is just as mediocre as the average love story.

Boy meets girl.
Boy fell in love with girl.
Girl fell in love with guy too.
Something has to happen to either the guy or girl.
One of them dies.
Move on with life.

This isnt the storyline, so dont go "Fuck you Alex, spoiler!"
It's just a mere storyline of the average movie.
It was a la Save Your Last Dance For Me, or rather Zui Hou Zhi Wu.

However, I must say that It was really saddening and touching at the end.
So saddening that Joan has to pass tissues to Adel, Serena and me
frantically like we cant let our tears drop on the seats. Hahas!
Because of her actions, I was laughing & crying at the same time,
making it an irony. Lols.

Anyway, two thumbs UP for SKY OF LOVE :D

ohoh, I was looking at music videos just now & found
this band called NLT, abbreviation of Not Like That.
& if Im not wrong, the lead singer, Travis Garland, is __________
In case you've yet to see Travis Garland, here's his picture :


this isnt a really good pic since he's wearing a hood,
so if you wna see his whole (& pretty) face,
go to youtube and type : "NLT-That Girl" :D
Alright, packing for OBS now :)
DUANDUAN aka Godzilla was saying he feels very tired,
then I was saying I'll life his spirits up during OBS. Hahas :)
Just hope it's not the other way round. :x
Gorilla will be there for you, Mr Godzilla! Hahas.

Then again, I think Im gonna miss besties.
& Im not really into the idea of missing one week's lesson.
well, let's just hope I wont fall back in school work.

CIAO :D

No comments: