Tuesday, March 11, 2008


YYishun Library Madness.


2nd post for today :)
shortly after ranting about my boredom, Joan finally called & told me she was done,
so she asked if I wanted to go to Yishun library to study.
I happily obliged, thinking that I could concentrate better in a QUIET environmant.
anyway as soon as I reached there, saw Joan and we went up to the library.
THEN while walking around the library, it finally dawned on my mind
that there isnt any tables available for studying.
so we had to sit on the floor and study. :/
Not that Im complaining or smth, but the walkway is not as
wide as those in the AMK Library, thus it's super uncomfortable.
& then halfway through we have :

Joan talking so loudly she think she owns Yishun Library,
Joan drawing on my leg,
Joan giving those "what?" stares at me,
Joan singing and dancing to some 80s china songs,
& Joan smacking my thigh as though it was pork.
and the result of that was me laughing very loudly. :X
okay, Im just gonna post pictures :)











& we ended up drawing each other's hand. Zzz



seriously, I doubt I'll go to Yishun Library ever again. Hahs!
tmr might be going to AMK library to study first before
watching Sky Of Love with clique 8)
maybe holidays is not so boring as I thought. :)

No comments: